4. Purposes for which we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes, and on the following lawful bases:
- To enter into a contract with you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- When we need to process your personal data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
Where you give your consent to our processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below. Please note that once you have given your consent, it may take a short period for us to cease processing.
The table below explains all of the ways we may use your personal data and the lawful basis we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
In some cases, we may process your personal data on an additional lawful basis. If you need more information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
| Purpose | | Data Types Lawful Basis|
|--- |--- |--- |--- |
| To request information through the contact form| Name, surname, email and telephone numbers | Consent of the interested party |
| To create an account| Name, surname, email, address and telephone numbers | Consent of the interested party |
| To access your private area| Email and password | Consent of the interested party |
| To make a purchase| Name, surname, email, address and telephone numbers | Consent of the interested party |
Marketing communications: you will only receive marketing communications if you:
- Asked us for the information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- Opted-in to receiving such communications (e.g. by ticking a box in our marketing forms).
- As long as you have not expressed your unwillingness to receive such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communications, and you may request that we stop sending you communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
Changes in Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another reason, or we notify you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.